Mae and I

Mae and I

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mae's Bday

Everyone knows that I'm OBSESSED with my dog. & my precious pooch's bday was the 24th. Can you believe my little girl is 2?? I found an easy recipe online to make cup cakes, or as I like to call them - pup cakes! Every birthday girl needs to have a special treat on her B-day!



Peanut Butter Dog Birthday Cake 

1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour (or substitute rice flour)
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda 
¼ Cup Vegetable Oil 
¼ Cup Organic Peanut Butter 
1 Teaspoon Vanilla 
1 Egg
1/3 Cup Honey 

Combine Flour, and Baking soda then add your remaining ingredients. Mix well, pour into 8 inch round pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. 



  Pup-cakes as party favors to the other 4-legged guest. :)
Then, I iced it with peanut butter (you could also used vanilla yogurt) & decorated it!
Birthday princess with her pup-cake - ready to pounce & enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The party was SO much fun!!!! Cam had a pup-cake treat this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete