Mae and I

Mae and I

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OBX

Shortly after arriving home in the wonderful world that is the US of A, Kim and I dipppppped out to our beach house in the Outer Banks, North Carolina. Its nice to be back in a normal routine-

1-wake up

2-go to the beach/sound all day
3- long walk with the pup at sunset on the golf course
4-bed
5-lather, rinse & repeat

The past few days have been full of sunshine (go figure).
My precious pup, Mae, learned how to swim! My sister's dog, Cameron, & my brother-in-law were excellent teachers. 
Everytime I was in the water though, Mae would have to be out there too. The problem was, she would swim out, get tired, swim back in, realize she really wanted to be out...so she was doing 3 times as much work. Kim & I ordered (pink!) doggy life vests to help them stay out in the ater without getting tired so quickly. They should arrive today! Will update with pictures later. They're going to look so stinkin' cute!

and my Dad might be one of the biggest goobers on the planet.

1 comment:

  1. What a life you have? It will be back to reality soon. So enjoy while you can. Confirmed about the biggest goober!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete