Mae and I

Mae and I

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Your International Trip Is Now Eligible For Check-In

What a nice thing to wake up to! My heart started pounding at the sight of that email subject line. Good thing I stayed up all night packing/beboping around my room in anticipation...
Packing. Packing!? PACKING!! Oh crap. I already think I put out too much to pack. Here's the breakdown-


1 samsonite lift ulta-light 21" expandable bag (in purple) 
 +1 north face jester backpack (in pink) 
= (I have) 2 much stuff 
12 dresses, 2 pairs of jean shorts, 7 tops, 2 pair of board shorts, 2 pairs lululemon groove short/1pair lululemon wunder under cropped pant, a bajillion bathing suits, 1 snorkle & mask, 5 bottles of sunscreen, 2 bottles of Deet bug spray, 1 pair running shoes,1 pair rainbow sandals, 1 pair havianna sandals, 1 towel wrap, 1 beach towel + bathroom products. Whew! I hope it fits or else I will have to do some major editing... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment